Since the beginning of my career as an artist, I have had the pleasure of working with private collectors, television producers, interior designers, bloggers, real estate developers, galleries, curators, art dealers, and shop owners. I love to create commissioned pieces for my clients. I will work with you to create an original painting based on your preferred color scheme and size requirement. My photo prints are also available in custom sizes, using different papers and mounting options. I would love to work with you to find the perfect piece for your space.
My goal in accepting commissions is to marry a collector’s needs and personal preference with my artistic vision. I strive to make the process as simple and enjoyable as possible.
- Phone call to discuss your ideas and needs, color requirements, and size requirement.
- Follow-up email with 2-3 images of my work that you most prefer as well as any other inspiration images. If available, some clients choose to send me fabric swatches and paint chips.
- Once we agree on the scope of the project either verbally or via email, we will execute a Commission Agreement outlining all relevant information including payment structure. When the agreement is signed you will receive an invoice for a 50% deposit. The deposit and the signed Commission Agreement are due before work will begin.
- Work typically takes 4-6 weeks unless we agree on a specific deadline. You will receive a progress photo about half way through completion and we can discuss the direction.
- When the piece is complete I will send a photo and if needed, I will make edits based on our discussion and feedback.
- After final approval, you will receive an invoice for the balance.
- Artwork ships once payment is received.